The Pennsylvania Youth Mental Health Summit is a one-day summit gathering school-based and community mental health professionals, youth, policy makers, and other vested partners to dialogue, shared, and lead in addressing Pennsylvania’s growing mental health crisis and barrier to student access to care.
- The Kids Are Not Alright: Building Support Systems that Meet Them Where They Are
- Mental Health Screening
- Pennsylvania Key – A Student Mental Health Summit
- Treatment Transitions Back to School: Best Practices
- Student Mental Health Panel
- Rural Schools and Students – Understanding Key Health Indicators Through Data Visualizations
- United for Resiliency: How United Way Impacts Trauma Informed Care and Youth Mental Health
- Sandy Hook Promise
- System of Care, What is it and will it work for you?
- Practicing Culturally Responsive Mental Health Supports at the Intersections of Sexual and Racial Identity
- Integrating School Mental Health into a MTSS Framework
- State Agencies Panel