About HEAL PA
HEAL PA is a collection of over 100 volunteers from a wide variety of fields, geographies, ethnicities and life experiences, including several former think tank members and multiple trauma survivors, that has been assembled to serve on 13 action teams focused on implementation of the Trauma-Informed PA plan.
Branded as HEAL PA, this mix of state agency representatives and community stakeholders from all across the commonwealth is responsible for prioritizing the recommendations, setting short and long term goals, and assigning accountabilities to make the plan recommendations a reality.
Action teams are expected to push the envelope to ensure PA not only keeps up with the latest science and trends in trauma and ACEs, but sets the bar for planning, innovation, and action.
HEAL PA Contact
- Community Outreach and Communication Action Team
- Policy and Legislative Action Team
- Development Action Team
- Data and Evaluation Action Team
- Training and Organizational Support Action Team
- Education Action Team
- Racial and Communal Trauma Prevention Action Team
- Criminal Justice Reform Action Team
- Poverty Reduction Action Team
- Business Involvement Action Team
- Child Abuse Prevention Action Team
- Physical and Behavioral Health Action Team